Professional Electrical Services
We offer a variety of electrical services for both residential and commercial properties, including upgrades, repairs, replacements, maintenance and installations.
Is your home suffering through electrical problems but you can’t figure out where they are coming from? Don’t hesitate to call us.
If your home is unable to keep up with the intense electrical demands of the 21st century, then call us for an electric service panel upgrade.
Are you noticing your home’s lighting starting to flicker or lose power on a more consistent basis? Then you need an electrical lighting upgrade! Call us today.
M&M Electric, Inc. is capable and not limited to; Neon Repairs, Sign Installation, Sign Cleaning, Sign Removals, and Preventive Maintenance.
Pool & Spa
We’ll make sure that your pool wiring is up to code & your electrical work is done properly, regardless if it’s old or new.
Digital Thermostat Installation
With energy costs from utilities going up every year, it is more important to than ever to keep heating and cooling costs controlled.
Outdoor and Motion Lighting
One of the most popular trends in home care in recent years is outdoor motion-sensor lighting.
Baseboard Heating Installation
Avoid the costliness of central heating systems by taking a zoned approach to room heating. Call us today for a free quote
Install a Ceiling Fan
A ceiling fan is always a great choice for cooling a room. It is usually the first thing you see when entering a room and can range from sleek and trendy to standard and traditional.
Parking Lot Lights
We work with you throughout the entire process to ensure your parking lot lighting meets your standards. We offer every light pole service, from installation to repair and maintenance!
We can test and certify fire alarm systems. Our talented, knowledgeable professionals are responsive to your needs and are dedicated to completing the job right the first time.
We Specialize In
- Electrical Safety and Maintenance Inspections
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Recessed lighting
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Dedicated circuits
- Electrical Surge Protection
- Attic and bath exhaust fans
- Ceiling fan installation
- Fixture repair and replacement
- Outdoor/landscape lighting
- Hot tub and appliance wiring
- Dedicated Circuits and sub panels
- Dimmer and light fixture installation
- Breaker replacements
- Commercial Renovations
Our Electrical Technicians are:
- Fully screened, drug tested, and background checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured